Wednesday 17 August 2022

My own professional work experience with Universal Tribes

 

Work Experience with Universal Tribes

Universal Tribes

My Introduction

If I may introduce myself, my name is Ansh Kathuria, and I am a BBA student at Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University in Delhi. I am a goal-oriented and ambitious person. If I talk about my strengths and weaknesses, my strengths are that I am constantly eager to learn new things and perform multitasking, and my weaknesses are that I can easily trust others.


About Universal Tribes

In order to empower and uplift the tribal communities of India, Universal Tribes, "A Tribal Upliftment Company," was founded in 2017 by Rajat Raghatwan . It collaborates with tribal farmers and tribal artisans.

They make sure that the tribal farmers and artisans receive fair compensation for the labour they have put in. Pune, Maharashtra, is home to the headquarters of Universal Tribes. To support and promote tribal art, they offer both offline stores and online platforms.


Work Experience In Universal Tribes

Human Resources Intern

If I discuss my own professional experience with Universal Tribes. In July, I began my journey as a Human Resources Intern at Universal Tribes. Initially, I was worried and confused about what would happen and whether or not I would be able to work, but my manager, Kritika Mam, always encourages me and says, "You can do this," so I gained confidence and everything went really well. Here I learnt how to use products like Google Workspace, Google Sheets, and many others. This internship will provide me with daily skill development workshops to help me enhance my abilities and knowledge. My manager, Kritika mam, is always there to answer my questions and to inspire me.
Finally, I'd want to express my gratitude to Kritika Mam, Rajat Sir, Rajkumar Rao Sir, and Pulkit Sir. Thank you for considering me for the Universal Tribes Team. I am delighted to be a part of Universal Tribes.

This internship has really helped me in developing my talents as a human resources professional and in enhancing my communication skills; I am no longer hesitant to interact with anybody and can do so with confidence.


Thankyou









No comments:

Post a Comment

if u have any doubt, Please let me know